Text/Pregnant Baby Gang, Welcome to forward and share!
It is said that spring is the season of sowing, and I can’t help but think of helping moms when I was a kid.The teacher told me that the dandelion sowing his seeds in the spring sounded like a very beautiful picture.Moreover, some mothers who love to drink tea know that dandelion can be used to make tea, which is good for various diseases.So the question is, can pregnant mothers eat dandelion?May wish to listen to me.
In addition to good -looking dandelion, it also contains a variety of healthy nutrients such as dandelion, dandelion, choline, organic acid, and chrysanthemum, which is good for diuretic, alleviating diarrhea, jaundice, and biliary.In addition, dandelion also contains protein, fat, carbohydrates, trace elements and vitamins, etc., which are rich in nutritional value.There are also many methods, you can eat, fry, make soup, make tea, etc.
So, can pregnant mothers eat dandelion?
The answer is: Yes, but not too much.Dandelion polysaccharides have antibacterial, antioxidants, regulating immune systems, resistance to mutation, anti -fatigue, and regulating hormones. A moderate amount of food is good for the body.
What are the benefits of pregnant mothers to eat dandelion?
1. The nutrients in dandelion can diuretic, alleviate indigestion, constipation, and remove spots;
2. Dandelion is rich in egg yolk, which can prevent liver cirrhosis and protect liver and gallbladder;
3. Dandelion has the effect of anti -gastric ulcer, which can relieve gastrointestinal discomfort caused by gastric ulcers;
4, dandelion tea drinking can improve the immunity of pregnant mothers.
Although pregnant mothers and dandelion tea have many benefits, because dandelion belongs to medicinal materials, when pregnant mothers eat, they must pay attention to the following three things:
1. Excessive dosage will meet nausea, vomiting, diarrhea and other symptoms.Therefore, we must follow the doctor’s advice and take conventional dosage;
2. Each others will have an allergic reaction after drinking dandelion tea. Therefore, pregnant mothers who are more sensitive to constitution need to ask the doctor if they are suitable for drinking dandelion tea;
3. Although dandelion has a relief effect on many diseases, pregnant mothers cannot drink tea blindly to avoid aggravating the disease.
In addition to dandelion tea, what other tea can drink for pregnant mothers?
1. Chrysanthemum tea: it has the effect of reducing pregnancy diarrhea;
2. Doctoral tea: It is conducive to digestion, can relieve abdominal pain and food reflux;
3. Ginger tea: It is a magic weapon to relieve pregnancy, but you cannot drink more;
Drinking tea during pregnancy must pay attention to the amount, and you must not drink too much.Drinking too much is not only good for the body, but also hurts the fetus.Therefore, although tea is delicious, pregnant mothers cannot be greedy.
I am a mother, the mother of two children, a senior childcare teacher with an illustrator, and asked me about children’s education, physiological, psychological, nutrition, daily health care and nursing questions.