Folic acid is a type of B vitamin. It was originally separated from spinach leaves and was used to itself as folic acid.Existing in a variety of foods, timely supplementation of folic acid during pregnancy can effectively prevent neural tube malformation, and can also reduce the incidence of congenital malformations and neonatal defects.Folty acid is free to send free of free from marriage inspections, and the scope of applications is wide.
The best time for folic acid should be from 3 months before pregnancy to the entire early pregnancy.Don’t be nervous during the critical period of supplementing folic acid. Go to the hospital as soon as possible to check the content of folic acid in the blood and give the corresponding solution.
The expectant mothers who are preparing to get pregnant and pregnant should supplement 0.4 mg of folic acid every day. This is especially important for 3 months in the first pregnancy.So far, you need a doctor to guide.
Folic acid is widely existed in many foods, but there are not many folic acid that the human body can really get from food. A meal can provide about 0.2 mg of folic acid. Because folic acid encounters light, it is unstable in fever, and it is easy to lose activity. For exampleAfter three days, folic acid losses are 50%-70%. Vegetables soaked in salt water will also lose a lot of folic acid.So do not stir -fry and cook for a long time to avoid fried food.
(1) Green vegetables: lettuce, spinach, dragon beard, cauliflower, rapeseed, cabbage, green vegetables, lentils, pods, tomatoes, carrots, pumpkin, mushrooms, etc.
(2) Fresh fruit: orange, strawberry, cherry, banana, lemon, peach, Li, apricot, bayberry, begonia, jujube, hawthorn, pomegranate, grape, kiwi, pear, walnut, apple, etc.
(3) Animal food: Animal liver, kidney, poultry and eggs, such as pork liver, beef, lamb, chicken, egg yolk, etc.
(4) Bean, nut foods: soybeans, soy products, walnuts (including walnut oil), cashews, chestnuts, almonds, pine nuts, etc.
(5) Grain: whole wheat flour, barley, rice bran, wheat germ, brown rice, etc.
Supplementing folic acid is not a lot of good.You need to listen to the guidance of the doctor and buy it.
(1) Taking folic acid for a long time will interfere with the zinc metabolism of expectant mothers. Once the zinc is insufficient, it will affect the development of the fetus.
(2) There are few poisoning reactions to take folic acid, and some symptoms with serious allergies of folic acid include rash, itching, swelling, dizziness, and difficulty breathing.
(3) Individual expectant mothers can take gastrointestinal symptoms such as anorexia, nausea, and abdominal distension in a large number of folic acid.
(4) Yellow urine may appear when taking a large amount of folic acid.
(5) Folic acid oral service can quickly improve giant red blood cell anemia, but it cannot prevent the progress of nerve damage caused by the deficiency of vitamin B12. If you still take folic acid with large doses, you can further reduce the vitamin B12 content in the serum, which causes nerves to cause nervesDamage is developed towards irreversible.