Due to physical reasons, pregnant women are facing various diseases, and they need to pay attention to taking correct measures to solve them.So for the problem of stomach pain in pregnant women, what should I do? What are the causes of stomach pain in pregnant women? How should I prevent it? Don’t worry, let’s take a look at it together!
What about stomach pain in pregnant women
After pregnancy, due to the changes in hormones, the sphincter relaxes, and the gradually increased uterus will also compress the stomach, resulting in the easier rollover of gastric acid and the burning sensation of the chest.
1. The sphincter is located at the connection between the esophagus and the stomach. Its role is to make what we eat to enter the stomach smoothly and not return.So we usually do not return food after eating.However, after pregnancy, due to the change of hormones, the sphincter relaxes, and the food you eat can easily run up.Therefore, the acidic content of the stomach will return from the stomach to the esophagus, throat and mouth, stimulating the mucous membrane and causing stomach pain.
2. In the third trimester, the gradually increased uterus will squeeze a certain squeeze to each organs, so the stomach may be affected. As the pregnancy age increases, there may be mild gas and shortness, which is also due to the pressure of the uterus.
3. The HCG in the blood during pregnancy rises rapidly, and it has the effect of protecting the fetus, but at the same time, the side effects are stimulation of the stomach. Many pregnant women vomiting is also the reason.
4. Pregnant women have stomach problems before pregnancy. Due to improper diet during pregnancy, stomach pain is caused.If there is a pregnant mother who has gastric diseases, or gastritis pain caused by gastritis or pregnancy, it is recommended to go to the hospital to see to prevent gastritis from worsening.In addition, if vomiting is very severe, some symptoms of acidosis occur, and you should go to the hospital in time.
What to do with stomach pain in pregnant women
Pregnant women don’t have to be too nervous, pay attention to diet in daily life.
1. Properly reduce the amount of diet
If pregnant women appropriately reduce the amount of food they consume, they can reduce the burden on the stomach and stomach, thereby avoiding the symptoms of stomach pain! This is because the stomach pain of pregnant women is often because the gastrointestinal function of pregnant women is weakened, and the pregnant woman will eat and drink greatly at the same time.As a result, the stomach burden is too heavy, so the correct solution is to eat less.
2. You can give pregnant women some corn noodle porridge
If pregnant women have a stomach pain, you can drink more corn porridge for pregnant women. If you digest it, you can add a little bit of millet porridge, yam porridge (rice and yam are half, the yam is cut, and the cooking time must be long.Usually open the pan for more than 15 minutes), try not to be with simple rice porridge.Don’t add auxiliary materials to the porridge at will, you can add a little jujube.The diet is mainly light. After the symptoms of gastric pain are reduced, high -calorie and nutritious foods are gradually added.
3. You can use some anti -acid agents
If you often have stomach pain at night, please ask your doctor to open some anti -acid agents for you and take it before going to bed.
4. Half -sitting position
If the stomach pain of pregnant women is strong, and the pain is unbearable, taking a half -sitting position can reduce the pain.After 3 months of pregnancy, this symptom will slowly disappear.
5. Bai Zhi licorice fried soup
If the symptoms of stomach pain are relatively severe, you can use 20 grams of white peony and 10 grams of decoction of licorice. One dose per day, three times per dose, and finished three times.
6. In severe cases, you should seek medical treatment as soon as possible
Confirm the cause and then targeted treatment.
Prevention of stomach pain in pregnant women
Compared to stomach pain, you can find a way to relieve it. The correct method should do a good job of prevention when there is no stomach pain! So what are the ways to prevent stomach pain in pregnant women? This requires pregnant women from diet, exercise and other aspects.Unified arrangements can we take care of the health of the stomach!
Pay attention to the following points to prevent stomach pain
1. Reasonable diet, eat less meals
That is, three meals, quantitative, and fixed points. You can also eat 4-5 meals a day. It is best to control the meal time in 30 to 60 minutes.The process of eating should be calm and happy.Three meals should not be ignored or merged.
In three meals a day, the impact of breakfast on the health of pregnant women is the greatest, so for breakfast, pregnant women must eat, and they must eat well! In addition, it is best to choose a fixed and warm place when pregnant women eat. At the same timeIt is also best to set a time to eat and eat regularly, so as to ensure your own health!
2. Eat fresh food, eat less hot and sour food and other irritating foods
Eat less hot and sour foods. Usually diet should provide foods rich in vitamins to facilitate the protection of gastric mucosa and improve their defense capabilities, and promote the repair of local lesions.Eat more fresh fruits and vegetables, and pay attention to the balance of nutrition.
3. Proper exercise exercise
Do not lie down half an hour after meals. Try to sit straight during meals, so that stomach acid will not go up.
Usually you can do such exercise
Stand with your feet with your shoulders, put your hands on your knees, and your body slightly bent forward.Take a deep breath and reduce the abdominal muscles slowly when you vomit, but do not force it hard, otherwise you will feel uncomfortable.Follow the lung gas to relax the muscles.Keep this posture for 5 to 20 seconds, don’t hold your breath, repeat 4 to 7 times.This action is helpful to alleviate indigestion and constipation.
If there is a pregnant mother who has gastric disease, or gastritis can not be identified or caused by pregnancy, it is recommended to go to the hospital to prevent gastritis from worsening.
Conclusion: Many pregnant women are very concerned about health -related knowledge and want to find the right way to solve various health problems.The methods introduced by the above editors to you to solve the problem of stomach pain in pregnant women are healthy and effective, and they will definitely help everyone! Of course, there are many health knowledge related to pregnant women in life, which requires us to pay attention to it!