@Most expectant mothers will have symptoms of insomnia in the second trimester. What are the causes and good strategies for response? I read some articles and share with you ~
1. With the increase of the baby’s month in the third trimester, the number of fetal movements is also more. Frequent fetal movements can cause insomnia for pregnant women.Specific mothers can also increase the amount of activity in a moderate amount during the day, take more walks or do gymnastics of pregnant women. On the one hand, it can allow the baby to enter the basin as soon as possible, and on the other hand, it also helps improve sleep.
2. In the third trimester, as the uterus increases the bladder, the number of pregnant women will increase, and the night of the night will cause insomnia.Do not drink too much water before going to bed to reduce the number of nights.Drinking a lot of water before going to bed can also cause edema during pregnancy.
3. As the fetus grows in the third trimester, pregnant women should pay attention to sleeping positions.Pregnant women should use the left side sleep. The pillows or stacked quilts and blankets can be reducing the pressure on the abdomen with the help of the pillows or stacked quilts and blankets.There are also pillows that sell specialized pregnant women in the market, and you can buy the appropriate type as needed.
4. During the second trimester of pregnancy, the expectant mothers will feel more nervous.At this time, family members need more companionship and encouragement. Pregnant women can listen to relaxed music, watch the scenery of pleasant body and mind, and more expectant mothers or sisters who have already become mothers.Drink a cup of hot milk before going to bed, soak his feet with hot water, and massage his wife’s leg for his wife, which can relieve the nervous mood of pregnant women to help sleep.
5. Do not eat too much before going to bed. Pregnant women are easy to be hungry. If you are hungry before going to bed, you can eat some digestible foods such as fruits, bread, milk, etc.Do not eat greasy and difficult to digest foods. Eat an appropriate amount to avoid too strong satiety that affects sleep.
6. Pregnant women should develop regular sleep and sleep and get up at the same time every day.When you can’t sleep, you can lie on the bed and listen to the sound, read books, etc., and you will be sleepy after a while.It can be about 30-60 minutes during the daytime during the day. Don’t sleep for too long, which will affect the night’s sleep.
Children’s Paradise WeChat public account: Children’s Paradise (ETTT616161), Children’s Paradise grows with me, the more growth, the happier.