Vaginitis is a common disease and multiple diseases for women, refers to vaginal disease caused by infection, inflammation or normal vaginal flora.Common types of vaginitis during pregnancy include bacterial vaginal disease, fake silk yeast (that is, mold) vaginal disease, trichomonas vaginal disease, viral vaginal disease, etc.
If the treatment of vaginitis during pregnancy is not timely, premature fetal membrane breaks, premature birth, amniotic fluid infection, chorionic amnioxylitis, postpartum endometrial infection, cervicitis and pelvic inflammation, etc.Sneeper and dermatitis in the diaper area.
(Medical cards have been added here, please go to today’s headline client to view)
The cause of vaginitis that women can get easy after pregnancy
1. High estrogen level
After the pregnancy, the estrogen content in the body is very high. In this environment, the glycogen secretion in the vagina is excessive, and the lactic acid content increases, which reduces the pH in the vagina to acidic, which is conducive to the reproduction of mold.
2. Decrease immunity
Women’s immunity is low after pregnancy, and it is easy to induce various types of vaginitis.
3. The vulva environment is humid
Women’s vulvar skin during pregnancy is thickened, the labia minora sebaceous glands increased, and the environment outside the vagina is too humid, and it also creates an environment that is conducive to growth for bacterial reproduction.
How to self -judge whether there is vaginitis
1. Normal leucorrhea is white paste, or non -color -like leucorrhea. The amount is not large. Normally, it will not flow out of the underwear without any abnormal odor.
2. If the color of the leucorrhea is abnormal (yellow and green), the amount is more than usual (the underwear is obviously flowing out), the nature of the nature is changed (bean dregs -like leucorrhea, water leucorrhea, foam -like leucorrhea), abnormal smell (yogurt flavor, flavor, flavor, flavor,Fishing fishy, fishy smell), vulva or vaginal itching tingling, this situation may be infected with vaginitis.
3. The vaginal flora also has a self-regulating effect. Mild vaginitis (leucorrhea is only slightly changed than usual, no itching and pain in the vulva) does not need to be treated [2-3], and the attention of your usual life will improve (cleaning the vulva every day, the vulva, the vulva every day, the vulva, the vulva, the vulva, the vulva, the vulva, the vulva, the vulva,Keep the perineal clean and dry, and change your underwear) for 3 days.If the leucorrhea is abnormally aggravated or itching or pain, or the leucorrhea has not returned to normal after 3 days, you need to seek medical treatment in a timely manner to check the routine of the leucorrhea. Drug treatment can be used during pregnancy.-6-7-8-9)) But you need to use it in detail under the guidance of a doctor, and you must not use the medicine blindly.
Do the following seven o’clock during pregnancy to avoid the occurrence of vaginitis
1. Pay attention to personal hygiene, clean the vulva every day, once in the morning and evening, do not rinse the vagina, keep the perineal clean and dry.
2. Change the underwear daily to avoid wearing tight chemical fiber underwear. It is advisable to be loose cotton fabrics and clothing, and the underwear should be dried in the sun after cleaning.
3. Ensure sufficient sleep, regular schedules, avoid staying up late, take a walk for 30-60 minutes per day to improve autoimmune.
4. Light diet, eat more food -rich foods (fresh vegetables and fruits), and eat less spicy foods (hot pot, takeaway, fried).
5. Avoid sitting for a long time. Sitting for a long time will cause the cycle of poor breathability of the genitals to be blocked, so it is easy to cause bacterial infections.
6. Washing your hands in the past, and you usually have a lot of items in both hands, so there are more bacteria, etc., and you wipe it later. It is easy to carry bacterial infections.
7. If you have sexual life, you need to pay attention to the hygiene of sexual life. Both sides need to be cleaned before and after sex. It is best to use a condom to safe and hygienic.
 Wang Chen, Wang Huihui, Li Huanrong, ET al. "2018 European International Disease Control Alliance/World Health Organization on the Management Guide of vaginal secretions (vaginal inflammation)" interpret(12): 60-65.
 National Guideline for the Management of Vulvovaginal Candidiasis. Clinical Effectiveness Group (Association of GenitourInary Medical Soci ETY for the Study of Venereal Diseases). Sex Transm Infect 1999; 75 SUPPL 1: S19.
 Klebanoff Ma, Hauth JC, MacPherson CA, Et Al. Time Course of the Regression of Asymptomatic Bacterial Vaginosis in Pregnancy with and Without M. Am J O BSTET GYNECOL 2004; 190: 363.
 Michael Postelnick, BPHARM, Yeast Infections in Pregnancy: Recommended Treatments.MedScape. 2016 JULY 29.
 Pasternak B, Wintzell v, Furu K, et al. Oral Fluconazole in Pregnancy and Risk of Stillbns and Neonatal. Jama 2018; 319: 2333.
 American Academy of Pediatrics Committee on Drugs. Transfer of Drugs and Other Chemicals Into Human Milk. Pediatrics 2001; 108: 776.6666666666666.666..
 Riggs Ma, Klebanoff Ma. Treatment of Vaginal Infections to Prevent Preterm BIRTH: A Meta-Analysis. Clin Obstet Gynecol 2004; 47: 796.
 Joesoef Mr, Hillier Sl, Wiknjosastro G, Et Al. Intravaginal clindamycin time form for bacterial vaginosis: effects on preterm deline. AM J Obest Gynecol 1995; 173: 1527.
 Caro-Patón T, Carvajal A, Martin de Diego I, et al. Is Metronidazole Teratogenic? A meta-Nanalysis. <