As we all know, the first three months of pregnancy is a dangerous period.If you don’t pay attention, you may cause accidents such as abortion, so every feeling during pregnancy must be paid special attention.But in real life, some people will feel bad abdominal pain in three months of pregnancy. What is going on? What should I do?
Three months of pregnancy, what’s the matter with abdominal pain?
1. It may be a physiological stomach pain.This situation is normal, pregnant women do not have to worry.Generally speaking, most of this situation occurs when the posture such as getting up, bending down changes.In addition, if the ligament in other parts of the pregnant woman’s body, if stretching occurs, it will cause stomach pain.
2. It may be a precursor to miscarriage.If it is an abortion, it usually shows mild pain in the lower abdomen.If pregnant women feel the symptoms of stomach pain are similar to this, then go to the hospital for diagnosis and treatment.
3. It may be uterine fibroids, ovarian tumors or ectopic pregnancy.These three situations are also more dangerous and must be seek medical treatment immediately.
Three months of pregnancy, abdominal pain, what should I do?
First of all, what causes stomach pain.If it is physiological stomach pain, then there is no need to worry about it.Secondly, it is pathological abdominal pain.This kind of abdominal pain often has lower abdomen pain, so you should consider whether it is an ectopic pregnancy, uterine tumor or aura abortions.If so, you should go to the hospital for related examinations in time, and the symptomatic treatment after diagnosis should be treated.
What should pregnant women pay attention to in the early pregnancy?
1. Refuse tobacco and alcohol.Many materials in tobacco and alcohol have adverse effects on the fetus. Like Niiming, the blood flow of the placenta will be reduced, causing the fetal malnutrition or even deformity, and alcohol will affect the intellectual development of the fetus.
2. Reasonably supplement folic acid to prevent fetal malformations.Early pregnancy is a critical period for fetal development and is also the most prone to deformity. Folic acid is conducive to fetal development and prevent deformity.Therefore, pregnant women in the early pregnancy should be supplemented with folic acid.
3. Try to avoid the same room.Early pregnancy is a period of fetal development. In the early pregnancy, the same room is likely to stimulate the uterine contraction, causing miscarriage.Therefore, it is recommended not to have the same room as much as possible in the early pregnancy. If you really have to do the same room, you should also move very lightly and not affect the fetus.
Guide expert: Wang Liping, chief physician, obstetrics and gynecology department of Chaoyang Second Hospital.
In 15 years, he has been engaged in obstetrics and gynecology, and has rich experience in obstetrics and gynecological diseases, especially uterine fibroids, endometriosis, endometrial cancer, and gynecological tumors.
I think this article is useful. Welcome to like or recommend it to friends, and follow [Medical Federation Media].