1. The formation of the eggs has a ovary on each side of the uterus. There are many small bubbles in the ovaries, called follicles.Unobstructed follicles are called "foundation follicles", and each foundation’s follicles have an uns development egg cell (oval mother cell).Estate maternal cells began to develop as early as 3 months of fetus, and these primary oocytes were kept in a static state when the fetus was 7 months before adolescence.When the fetus was born, there were about 100,000 starter follicles in the ovaries, but only 400 to 500 follicles were mature in women’s life.
Usually after women mature, under the influence of progesterone, ovulation is ovulated once a month.Generally, only one egg cells are mature every month.
2. The ovulation time of ovulation occurs in the middle of two menstruation, that is, about 14 days before the next menstruation, so the calculation period of ovulation should be pushed forward by 14 days from the menstrual period.When the follicles are mature, they will gradually move and protrude out of the ovarian surface. When the follicles are close to the surface of the ovary, the surface layer gradually becomes thinner and ruptured, so the developed eggs are discharged from the follicles. This is ovulation.
3. Although ovulation signals do not feel at all when ovulation, about 25%of people can feel the swelling sensation or pain in the lower abdomen, and the pain of pain is usually close to the ovary on the ovulation side.This pain is called meridian pain, which is caused by liquid stimulation flowing out of the follicles.However, this pain cannot be used as a signal of ovulation, because abdominal pain does not occur every time ovulation.
Because the basic body temperature of women changes with the menstrual cycle, when the progesterone secretion is active, the basic body temperature will rise; when progesterone does not secrete, a low temperature state occurs.Under normal circumstances, from the day of menstruation to the day of ovulation, because the level of progesterone is low, it has always been at low body temperature, generally 36.2 ° C ~ 36.5 ° C;The high body temperature section is generally about 36.8 ° C.
It can be regarded as ovulation days from the low -body temperature section to the high body temperature section. During this period, it is easier to conceive.Based on the survival time of sperm and eggs, it is easy to conceive 2 to 3 days before ovulation and 1 to 2 days after ovulation.During pregnancy, cervical mucus gradually increases, thin and transparent, and will flow out of the vagina. Women who are preparing to get pregnant can consider the ovulation period or early ovulation.
4. Sperm formation sperm is generated in the testicles.The human body can generate about 10 million sperm per day per gram testicular tissue. If calculated by the average weight of 15 grams per testicular, the total number of sperm produced on both sides of testicles daily is about 300 million.The shape of the sperm is like a tadpole, with a total length of about 60 microns, which is divided into head, middle and tail.
5. After the sperm competition eggs are discharged, the eggs are swept into the fallopian tube due to the scanning effect of the end of the fallopian tube at the end of the fallopian tube.Once the eggs enter the end of the fallopian tube, it may be fertilized.
Sperm entering the vagina may be killed by the acidic environment of the vagina, and a large part of the sperm will be blocked by the cervical "door". Therefore, only a part of the sperm can break into the cervix into the palace at a very fast speed.Cast.After entering the uterine cavity, sperm must run a distance tens of times longer than their bodies. Therefore, they must continue to obtain energy in "along the way" to move forward.But at this time, some sperm will be swallowed by white blood cells.When some lucky sperm reaches the top of the uterine cavity, because the ovarian on both sides is ovulation every month, which side is it?Sperm cannot be judged.Therefore, they had to be divided into two roads and entered the fallopian tubes on both sides.In this way, some sperm selected the right direction, and the other part of it fluttered. Therefore, after "long journey", there are not many sperm can really reach the eggs.Sperm runs fast in the female reproductive tract. Within 30 minutes or shorter after sex, sperm can be found in the fallopian tube.
6. Sperm binding sperm must first pass through the vagina, cervix and uterus before combining the egg, and then enter the tubal. Although this distance is only 15 ~ 18 cm, only a few lucky people can pass.Of course, in addition to their own opportunities, stronger and more vitality is also a factor for their success.
After the sperm and eggs met, facing the 4 times larger than their own eggs, they immediately surrounded them from all directions.A sperm releases a kind of enzyme that can dissolve the transparent belt of the bunpo eggs to open the channel for the sperm head to enter the eggs, so that the sperm nucleus can truly enter the egg cells.Generally speaking, only one sperm can enter the egg body.But sometimes the transparent belt is not blocked in time or not strict. At the same time, two or more sperm enter the eggs, which will form twins or polyphles.
The nucleus of the egg and the sperm is combined, and the fertilized eggs are formed, and a new life begins.
7. When the birth of the sperm eggs of life, the tail of the sperm disappears, the head swells, forming a cells containing 46 chromosomes, that is, fertilized eggs.The 23 chromosomes in fertilized eggs are from the father (22 constant chromosomes and 1 X or Y chromosomes), and 23 chromosomes come from the mother (22 constant chromosomes and 1 X sex chromosomes).substance.Gender is also determined at this time.
After a few hours of essence eggs, the fertilized eggs were copied by the substance of deoxyuraotosaccharotic acid (DNA), and they were divided into two.Life starts from here.
8. Select the best conception. When a healthy sperm reaches a tubal, a mature egg must be available to conceive.Because sperm can survive for 48 to 72 hours in the female reproductive tract, it is more suitable for each day of sex during the menstrual cycle during the menstrual cycle.After the eggs are excreted, there is only a conception within 12 to 24 hours. Therefore, when the egg reaches the outside of the tube, there is a sperm waiting there.Therefore, sexual intercourse when ovulation is about to ovulation is relatively appropriate.If the husband and wife have sex 2 to 3 days before their wives ovulation, they may conceive.