Radish, also known as green radish, small radish, carrots, etc., is a rhizome -like vegetable.The main features of radish are shuttle -shaped or cylindrical, and the skin color is white, yellow, red and other types.The following are some characteristics and nutritional value of radish:
1. The skin of the radish is diverse in color, has a certain spicy taste, the internal texture is crisp and tender, and the taste is refreshing.
2. Radish contains many nutrients, such as carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals, etc., especially vitamin C and calcium.
3. The growth environment of radish is not high. It is one of the vegetables suitable for family planting. It has a good planting effect in spring and autumn.
4. There are many ways to eat radish. You can marinate into dry radish, slice slices to add salad, and you can cook it with the dishes.
5. Radish also has a certain medicinal value. It is often used to treat symptoms such as colds and coughs. There are also special varieties of radish that can be used to treat stomach problems and indigestion.
The planting time of radish mainly depends on the characteristics of local climate and radish.Generally speaking, radish is a kind of cold and hot vegetable, which is suitable for planting at the time of temperature decrease and winter and spring.The following are some points of the time of radish planting:
1. Spring: Generally, sowing starts from the end of March to early April of each year. When the soil temperature is stable above 10 ° C, it is suitable for planting spring radish.The seedling period of radish in spring is 10-15 days, and the maturity period is 30-80 days.
2. Summer: Due to the high temperature, summer is not the most suitable planting time for radish, but some special varieties of radish can be sowed from mid -summer to late.At this time, we need to pay attention to keeping the soil moist, avoid drought, and control the growth temperature of radish to avoid excessive heat.
3. Autumn: From September to early November of each year, it is the most suitable planting time for radish. At this time, the temperature decreases and the soil temperature is appropriate, which is conducive to the growth of radishes.The radish sowing in autumn can be harvested in advance, and the maturity period is generally 30-60 days.
Radish is a kind of vegetable vegetable. It usually needs to choose fertile, breathable, and well -preserved soil to ensure its healthy growth and good output.The following is the soil requirements required for radish growth:
1. PH value: The suitable growth of radish pH is 6.0-7.0, and the soil pH is too high or too low has a certain effect on the growth of radish. Therefore, it is necessary to adjust the acid and alkali, so that the soil pH value is within the appropriate range.
2. Fertilizer: Radish requires rich nutrients to grow normally. It is suitable for growing soils with high organic matter content. Successful soil fertility can improve the yield and quality of radish.
3. Breathing: radish requires better breathability, which can help radish root system better absorb nutrients and promote the growth and development of radish.Pay attention to maintaining the softness and ventilation of the soil to avoid too humid or fine soil.
4. Water retention: Radish needs to maintain a certain degree of soil humidity, but excessive watering or too humid soil will affect its growth.Therefore, during the planting period, watering in time, pay attention to controlling the environmental humidity and temperature of the growth of radish.
The sowing method of radish is relatively simple. Generally, you can follow the following steps:
1. Land preparation: Choose fertile, well -drained soil, loose soil, remove debris and stones.
2. Fertilizer: Appropriately applying farmhouse fertilizer or organic fertilizer before sowing can improve soil fertility and radish yield.
3. Moisture management: Keep the soil moisturizing before planting, which is conducive to seed germination and growth.
4. Sowing: Sprinkle the seeds of radish evenly on the soil, and gently compact it to ensure that the seeds are fully exposed to the soil, which is conducive to germination of germination.
5. Add fertilizer: After germination, weeding and loose soil are fertilized for radish growth.
Specific requirements for spacing and different varieties of radish are slightly different. When sowing, the seeds can be sowed according to the spacing of 10-15cm per row and 5-10cm.When the radish is good, you can adjust the spacing appropriately, but do not let the radish spacing too close, which will affect the growth and yield.
Radish growth requires nutrient support, so moderate fertilization has a great impact on its growth and output.Common fertilization methods include organic fertilizer, fertilizer and microbial fertilizer.details as follows:
1. Organic fertilizer: Radish is a plant with stricter fertilizers and is suitable for organic fertilizer.Organic fertilizer mainly comes from farm fertilizer or other organic substances in rural areas, such as dung, stalks, and crushing garbage.They are rich in nutrients such as nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, and can increase soil fertility and promote plant growth after fertilization.
2. Fertilizer: radish can also use fertilizer for fertilizer. Fertilizer can provide the required nutrients quickly and directly, but the use of fertilizers should pay attention to the amount and period of fertilizer, so as not to waste or excess.
3. Microbial fertilizer: In addition, microbial fertilizers, such as biological bacteria fertilizers, can promote the activity of soil microorganisms and increase soil fertility and organic matter content.
In general, organic fertilizers are the first choice for radish fertilization. It has a long -lasting fertilizer and does not cause the advantages of pollution to the environment.However, when using organic fertilizers, pay attention to sterilization to avoid the spread of diseases and insect pests.Different types of radishes have different demand for nutritional elements such as nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, to ensure that the amount of fertilization and the needs of radish growth in the period to improve yield and quality.
Radish watering should control the frequency of irrigation and the amount of watering, keep the soil moisturizing, to promote the growth and development of seed germination and radish.Here are some precautions for watering:
1. Wait for the surface layer of the soil to be slightly dry before watering.
2. Pay attention to controlling the amount of watering during watering. Do not excess or too little to avoid excessive dampness or excessive drying.
3. Make an appropriate amount of watering in the budding period and the period of nutrition.
4. Pay attention to watering to avoid hurting or crushing the roots of the stems and leaves and radish.
5. In the rainy season or high temperature and dry weather, watering needs to be strengthened to keep the soil moist.
There are common diseases and insect pests in radish, such as flies, spots, black powder disease, etc. The following are the ways to prevent and control:
1. Reasonable rotation: Radish should not be planted for a long time, and the rotation system should be implemented to avoid the breeding of germs and insect pests in the soil.
2. Eliminate the source of the diseased insects: regularly remove excessive weeds, residual plants and residues of pests and pathogens, and keep the field environment clean.
3. Optimize fertilizer: Reasonable fertilization, avoid excess fertilizer and organic fertilizer application to prevent bacteria and insect pests from breeding in a nutritious environment.
4. Biological control: Some safe and non -toxic organic fertilizers can be used, such as bacterial fertilizer, organic fertilizer, leaf surface fertilizer, etc., using beneficial microorganisms to enhance the ability of radish to resist insect -resistant.
5. Chemical prevention: When severe pests occur, some controlled chemical chemical agents can be used for prevention and treatment. Pay attention to the types and usage methods of pharmaceuticals, and correctly spray according to the manual to avoid impact on the environment and health.
To prevent and control the comprehensive factors of radish diseases and insect pests, on the one hand, focus on field management and fertilization technology, on the other hand, pay attention to discovering pests in time, and take corresponding prevention and prevention measures.
The growth cycle of radish is generally about 45 ~ 60 days. The specific growth cycle depends on factors such as the breed of radish, weather, and soil conditions.During the growth cycle, radish has gone through seed germination, seedling period, growth period, maturity period, and harvesting period, among which the harvest period is generally in the late period of the growth cycle.
The harvest time of radish is generally harvested to a certain size, shape and color, and harvested when the meat quality of the radish grows to a certain size, shape and color.In specific practice, indicators that can generally determine the maturity of radish and harvest time include the diameter, length, color and touch of the root of the radish.
Generally speaking, if it is an ordinary radish, it is generally necessary to harvest at the 45th to 60th day after the growth cycle, that is, the radish mature period.If it is a radish variety that grows rapidly, the harvest time can be slightly advanced. Generally, it can be harvested around 30 to 45 days after the growth cycle.