Pregnancy is a very special and commemorative period in every woman’s life.During pregnancy, the body of pregnant women will change a lot. Pregnant women need enough attention to keep healthy and make correct choices and arrangements for the nutritional intake of pregnant women.Scientific nutritional intake can help pregnant women have a better identity, and at the same time, it will also have a long -term impact on the growth and development of newborns.And eating more scientific foods can be healthy during pregnancy, and at the same time, the child can be given higher and brighter eyes.Let ’s take a look at pregnant mothers. Eat 5 more foods during pregnancy.
1. Eggs: Eggs are a very healthy food, rich in protein and a variety of vitamins, minerals, especially nucleus.Nuclear lutein is an indispensable substance for metabolism and cell division, which is very important for the vision development of the fetus.If pregnant women eat more foods rich in riboflavin, they can help the baby give birth to bright eyes.
2. Nuts: There are many types of nuts, including walnuts, almonds, cashews, etc., rich in protein, vitamins, minerals, cellulose and other nutrients.Pregnant women can eat these nuts with rich nutrients, help the fetal brain and nervous system development, and can also help the baby give birth to healthier and bright eyes.
3. Dark vegetables: dark vegetables include spinach, asparagus, broccoli, carrots, etc., rich in nutrients, such as folic acid, calcium, iron, vitamins, etc.Pregnant women can eat these dark vegetables in moderation, which can not only provide rich nutrients, but also help the baby to give birth to healthier and bright eyes.
4. Fish: Fish is rich in omega-3 fatty acids, which is a very important and healthy nutrient.Omega-3 fatty acids can not only promote the development of fetal nerve cells, but also improve the immunity and cardiovascular health of pregnant women and reduce the risk of premature birth.Pregnant women can choose some fish with tender meat and less fishbone, such as salmon and catfish.
5. Fruit: Fruits are rich in various nutrients, such as vitamins, minerals, dietary fiber, etc.A moderate amount of fruits during pregnancy can help provide sufficient vitamins and minerals, so that the baby can get sufficient nutrition during the mother’s body, and make the baby’s body develop healthier.In particular, some fruits rich in vitamin C, such as citrus, strawberries, and strange fruits, can help the fetus’s oral and eye development.
In addition to the above foods, some foods also have the effects of promoting the healthy development of the baby, such as organic vegetables, deep sea fish, milk, beans, lily, longan, etc.These foods are rich in various nutrients, such as protein, calcium, iron, vitamins, etc., which can provide the fetus with the required nutrients and promote the healthy growth of the baby.
In addition to eating more healthy foods, pregnant women should also pay attention to the reasonable matching and balanced control of the diet, appropriately increase the intake of protein, calcium, iron, folic acid, etc. At the same time, avoiding excessive intake of fat, sugar, etc.food.In addition, pregnant women should pay attention to the cleaning of diet to prevent food poisoning and bacterial infection.If pregnant women have a history of allergies or diseases, they should eat on the advice of a doctor.
During pregnancy, pregnant women should pay great attention to their nutritional intake and lifestyle, maintain a positive and optimistic attitude, so that the baby can get enough nutrition and guarantee during the mother’s body, make the baby give up the value of the baby more brighter, and the eyes are brighter.At the same time, it is not advisable to exercise or exhaustion during pregnancy. It is necessary to rest proper rest and maintain a stable mood, so as to promote the benefit of the health of pregnancy and fetal health.