We often see a lot of pregnant women in life.But do you know? It is very bad to diarrhea often. Not to mention that pregnant women have diarrhea very badly, so what is the reason for pregnant women diarrhea? Does it affect her baby?
What is the reason for pregnant women’s diarrhea
What are the reasons for pregnant women with diarrhea? After pregnancy, although pregnant women will have some common diseases before pregnancy, the care of diseases pay more attention to disease than before pregnancy.For example, pregnant women have diarrhea, pregnant women have a cold, etc.Individual pregnant women will have diarrhea after pregnancy. The cause of diarrhea in pregnant women is mainly due to changes in hormone levels in the body. The gastric empty time is prolonged, and the small intestinal peristalsis is related to diarrhea due to external factors.
1. Causes of infection: bacteria and viruses are infected by digestive tract.Infection is the most common cause of diarrhea for pregnant women.The most common pathogens infected are Salmonella, Zhiga Dynthemacteria, Candidae and virus.Food poisoning or virus infection in other parts can also cause diarrhea in pregnant women.
2. Dietary cause: I like to eat some cold foods, cause gastrointestinal dysfunction, intestinal peristalsis, which causes diarrhea; consume rough, metamorphic food and bad eating habits, or caused by food allergies such as seafood;Eating foods that are not easy to digest also cause diarrhea.
4. Cold: If you often stay in the air conditioning room or sleep on the air conditioner, the abdomen is prone to cooling, causing the intestinal motility to accelerate and cause diarrhea.
3. Causes of other chronic diseases: such as thyroid disease, tuberculosis, colitis, etc.
Symptoms of pregnant women diarrhea
Under normal circumstances, the normal defecation of the pregnant mother is once a day, and the exclusion is solid and group, but the pregnant mothers who have diarrhea are more hard.When pregnant mothers encounter diarrhea, the following three features will appear, including frequent stools, diluted stools, and abdominal pain, specifically:
1. Frequent number of times, usually 4-5 times a day;
2. Discipline of feces, changes in shape, color, and smell, contain pus and blood, mucus, indigestion of food, fat, or turning into yellow sparse water, green dilute, sour smell and smell;
3. During the diarrhea, it is accompanied by symptoms such as abdominal pain, falling, post -murmuring, and severe anal burning pain.
The cause of the diarrhea of pregnant women
To alleviate the symptoms of diarrhea for pregnant women, we must first find the cause of pregnant women diarrhea.Generally speaking, pregnant women have diarrhea mainly for their own reasons.
Pregnant mothers change hormone in the body, the time of stomach emptyness is prolonged, and the small intestinal peristalsis weakens, so it is easily affected by the outside world and diarrhea.Causes of diarrhea are bacterial infections and changes in eating habits, or pregnancy, or other chronic diseases, such as colitis.
Some pregnant women have diarrhea in the early stages of pregnancy. In addition to their dietary habits, physical cold, and early pregnancy reactions, they may also be a sign of abortion and need to be careless.If it is diarrhea in the third trimester, in addition to gastrointestinal virus infection or food poisoning, it may also be intestinal obstruction. Diagnosis will be accompanied by nausea, vomiting, and abdominal distension. These symptoms need to be seek medical treatment in time.
If pregnant women are diarrhea, if it is not very serious, consider drinking plenty of water, actively add water and electrolytes lost due to diarrhea, pay attention to rest and a light diet.You can take micro -ecological preparations, such as probiotics, adjust the intestinal flora to reduce the number of stools.Pregnant women can try not to take medicine without taking medicine, especially in the first three months of pregnancy. The antibiotics and antigen drugs that are commonly used, as well as other drugs such as tetracycline and sulfa.Essence
For a long time, the intestinal mucosal protective agent can be used, which has the dual effects of adsorbing pathogenic bacteria and anti -diarrhea antibacterial.However, pregnant women should take medicine carefully. Even if these drugs that do not hurt pregnant women, it is best to take it under the guidance of a doctor when taking it.
Pregnant mothers change the seasonal diarrhea 3 tricks to adjust the stomach and intestines
Pregnancy itself does not cause diarrhea, nor will the symptoms of diarrhea exacerbated, but frequent and severe diarrhea symptoms during pregnancy may cause uterine contraction and cause abortion.absorb.
Therefore, once diarrhea occurs in pregnant women, the most important treatment measures should be appropriately replenished to make up for the water and electrolytes of the pregnant mother due to the loss of diarrhea, especially the supplement of potassium ions, which can increase the heat in the pregnant mother’s body. At the same time, pay attention to observation or feel the abdomen.Whether the baby’s condition is normal and signs of premature or miscarriage.
After reading this article, we know why pregnant women have diarrhea. If we often diarrhea, we must have inflammation. We must go to the hospital to see a doctor. If we often diarrhea, it will definitely cause the baby’s unhealthy.Once there is a different situation, it is the most scientific to check the doctor in the hospital.