Folic acid, everyone must have heard this name. In 1939, a Indian doctor found that a vitamin treatment effect was excellent when treating female anemia.A large number of "leaf essence" was found in it, and then found in green leafy vegetables, it was renamed "folic acid".It is an essential vitamin that is essential in the human body. Strictly speakingEssential substances for embryonic neurophageal development.
The function of supplement folic acid during pregnancy
After understanding the basic concept of folic acid, let’s discuss the parts related to obstetrics and gynecology, that is, whether it is preparing for pregnancy or pregnancy, the part of folic acid must be supplemented in the early stages of pregnancy or late pregnancy.
During pregnancy, it is recommended to supplement folic acid during the entire pregnancy. This is an important item for preparing for pregnancy, because there are a lot of folic acid in our daily diet, but due to our diverse cooking methods, long -term frying is frying for a long time.Frying and frying can make most folic acid degenerate. We are not rabbits. The possibility of eating vegetables all day is not high, so the body is in a state of lack of folic acid.The body lacks folic acid. Experiments have proved that the human body will take a month to correct this state under the condition of supplementary folic acid.
In the early pregnancy, the first three months of pregnancy. At this time, the fetal organs were systematized and the placental formation was formed. The cells were growing and the division was very strong.At this time, folic acid deficiency can cause fetal malformations and fetal nerve tube development defects, thereby increasing the incidence of no brain -free and spinal bales.At the same time, due to the influence of red blood cells and the development of the placenta, it also increases the chance of natural abortion.
In the second trimester, in addition to the growth and development of the fetus and the development of the placenta, the mother also needs to increase the blood capacity to provide oxygen and nutrients for the fetus, which means that the demand for folic acid has increased significantly.If folic acid is insufficient, pregnant women are prone to premature placenta, pregnancy hypertension syndrome, giant red blood cell anemia: fetal dysfunction, dysfunction, premature birth and low weight in the fetusIt will be affected in terms of survivability and intelligence.Therefore, it is recommended that pregnant women should appropriately increase folic acid intake to avoid a series of tragedies.
Anyway, it is all kinds of folic acid!
How to add folic acid?
Ordinary people generally do not emphasize supplementation of folic acid, because they can be obtained from a normal diet. The only thing requires is the nutritional balance, and the vegetarian matching.
From preparing for early pregnancy, because I do n’t know when I can be pregnant, the demand for folic acid in pregnant women and fetuses has increased. Therefore, it is recommended to take 0.4 mg folic acid per day at this time. Generally, pharmacies have drugs that supplement folic acid separately.You can buy it yourself.Of course, this number cannot be fabricated out of thin air. First of all, medical studies have shown that daily replenishment of 0.4mg to 1mg folic acid is safe for the human body. At the same time, large sample studies have shown that 0.4mg of folic acid daily can effectively reduce 80 80Abnormal fetal nerve tube development is abnormal.Moreover, it should be explained that even if you have been preparing for pregnancy, you are not pregnant, and it is safe to take it according to this amount.
After 3 months of pregnancy, the demand for folic acid increased in the fetus, and the supplementation of multiple vitamins is also very important. Therefore, it is recommended to supplement vitamins at this stage.EssenceThe reason why eating in the middle and late pregnancy is that on the one hand, the demand is large.
However, sometimes the pharmacy can also see 5mg folic acid. This is the prescription medicine. Generally, it is not used. It is mainly used for women who have previously conceived nerve tube deformities (spine bifida) babies, and the baby in the family has a neural tube deformity baby fertilityWomen of history or anemia.Therefore, you must look at the dosage when buying. This is very important because it may occur after the safe dose.Remember not to take medicine without authorization.
How to choose folic acid?
1. Choose according to the dose.There have been three different doses above: 0.4mg, 0.8mg, 5mg (required prescription). This different dose has a specific stage and situation. ThereforeYou have to make a quasi -dose.It is emphasized that some pharmacies can buy 5mg folic acid without prescriptions, so be careful.
2. Choose assured medicine.Folic acid is so important. Of course, there will be various brands, but it is generally divided into two categories, one is the font name and the other is the niche.Let’s take a look at it first. Here, my suggestion is to buy the product of the medicine name, because they have undergone strict drug approval procedures. At the same time, clinical trials are also reached standards.It is strictly supervised by the State Drug Administration, which is more stricter and reliable than the product.
Folic acid side effects
Folic acid actually has side effects. Although it is generally safe, if you eat too much, you will have an impact. These influences are about the side effects of taking folic acid.
1. Absorption: Long -term excessive use of folic acid will affect the mother’s absorption of zinc and affect the intellectual development of the fetus.
2. Covering: Sometimes when the vitamin B12 is deficient in the body, it will not be discovered in time due to excessive folic acid, which will affect the development of the fetus.
3. Vomiting: Excessive taking will reduce the appetite of pregnant women, abdominal pain, and abdominal distension. Early pregnancy will aggravate nausea and vomiting.
4. Treasure the seizure: Excessive folic acid will antagonize anticonia drugs, causing it to fail, leading to seizures.